As a director in the Healthcare practice, William Timmins plays an integral role in advising healthcare clients on strategic and transformational matters. William has more than 10 years of experience in strategy, process transformation, and project management allowing him to expertly advise throughout the healthcare industry.
William has advised some of the industry’s leading providers, payers, laboratory systems, and technology solutions companies. His strong analytical and project management skills enable him to successfully lead and manage large scale initiatives for clients.
Recent representative experience:
- Assisted with the assessment, development, and deployment of a revised preadmission testing process for a hospital including workflow, staffing, tools, forms, and playbook
- Led the development of a comprehensive perspective on the changing healthcare delivery system including an internal, external and competitor assessment, as well as the development of a target operating model, roadmap, and playbook for a provider of in-home senior care
- Led the development of a student health insurance strategy including an industry scan, competitor analysis, and capability assessment for a health insurer
- Assisted with the assessment, redesign, and implementation of the case management function across 100+ inpatient rehab hospitals for a healthcare provider
- Led the assessment, development, and implementation of a standardized charge description master and charge ticket for interventional pain management at a healthcare provider
- Led an in-flight assessment and performance improvement identification for the implementation of an electronic health record at a healthcare provider
- Assisted with the identification of cost savings opportunities and led the project management office for execution of identified savings opportunities for a laboratory network
- Led the redesign and relaunch of the project management function for the establishment of a joint venture shared services center for two health insurers
- Assisted with the divestiture activities for three divisions of a healthcare provider