Dennis Strohmeyer has over 16 years of experience in program, project, and construction management, specializing large complex projects in both the public and private sectors. His experience includes healthcare, higher education, public schools, and state correctional facilities. He has helped put in place over $2 billion in construction.
Dennis’ experience in coordinating work in occupied facilities, overseeing quality control, facilitating schedules, overseeing the management project financials, working with the diversity community, and delivering multi-phased project. Has led to his success in navigating clients through their construction programs, resulting in positive client recognition.
Dennis continues to seek opportunities to grow in his experience and education. And looks for ways to give back to both the construction community and his local community.
LEAN Construction Management
- Streamlining operational procedures
- Constructability Design Review
- Program mobilization planning
- AHJ coordination
- Cost and Program reporting
- Working with others to achieve successful outcomes
- Confident in making management decisions
- Experienced in new and renovation construction
- Confident at navigating the design process
- Successful in managing work in occupied facilities
- Over 16 years of managing cost and mitigating risk
- Successful at fostering Client relationships
- Enjoy finding creative successful solutions to complex issues
- Successfully delivered projects safely, on schedule, and within budget.
- Assisting implementing and executing over $2 billion in construction
- Experienced managing A/E, Owner, and Construction teams
- Successfully established and managed program cost controls
- BIM Coordination
- Confident using: Latisa, View Point, Blue Beam, Prolog Manager, AutoCAD, P3, Microsoft Software, some experience with BIM360 and Sketchup