Mahendra Singh Rawat is the Country Head who leads Navigant’s operations in India. Navigant offices in India specialize in providing the full suite of Business Process Management services. The practice also routinely performs high volume loan document compliance testing with quality control audits.
Mahendra has deep experience in running large scale offshore Business Operations. With more than 20 years of business process management experience, Mahendra has held senior leadership positions across the globe.
Some of the key services offered by Navigant India include:
- Payment automation and remittance processing including automated reconciliations
- High volume medical coding and audits including remote document review o Extended business office functions including accounts receivable handling, denials management, charge entry and client billing services o High volume loan document compliance testing with quality control audits
- Financial valuation of a business, purchase price, goodwill or impaired asset o Finance and human resource audit services
- Data management/ETL including data ingestion, aggregation, scrubbing, anonymization and de-identification
- Data conversion from unstructured to structured formats o Data and document error and exception handling
- Workflow software application development and maintenance services including .NET, Ruby and MS-SQL
- Infrastructure support services including Linux, SharePoint and database management o Tier 1 & 2 help desk support available 24-hours weekdays and weekends
Visit the Navigant India Website and Careers.
Areas of Expertise
- Operations Management: Establishing processes in line with client, organizational and strategic vision. Conceptualizing, implementing and stabilizing initiatives to standardize processes and uniformly implement best practices across different business units and functions.
- Mortgage Servicing Operations: Overseeing and guiding teams that require mortgage servicing and loan compliance testing operations.
- Customer Relationship Management: Providing value added customer service, identifying improvement areas as well as implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Project Management: Developing project proposals to meet business objectives. Hiring & Mentoring teams to execute end-to-end projects.
- Process Management: Monitoring overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas, and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Professional Experience Business Process Management
- Entrepreneurially minded executive who has strategized and grown divisions in business process management services in India for multiple firms right from inception stage to large scale operations
Prior to joining Navigant, Mahendra held a leadership role with Nuance Communications & iMedX where he was involved in building various offshore services verticals for the US customers. He also worked for GE & Timex Watches during the early years of his professional career.