Chris Nolan is an Associate Director in the Life Sciences practice. Chris specializes in opportunity assessment, business development/licensing, and new product planning, with extensive expertise in oncology and rare diseases.
Recent engagements include:
- Clinical landscape assessment and market forecast for a late-stage asset pursuing indication in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Characterization and valuation of novel product concepts for a leading biotech looking to expand oncology therapeutics portfolio
- Diagnostic testing landscape assessment in the U.S. and EU in support of commercial launch of an antibody-drug conjugate for hematological malignancies
- Global market forecast for an emerging hepatitis C therapy, identifying key patient segments and geographies
- Identification of therapeutic areas which align with emerging healthcare trends and scan of universe of assets to deliver a short list of investment candidates for a PE fund
Chris joined Navigant from the firm's acquisition of Leerink Swann Consulting. Prior to entering consulting, Chris spent five years at Merck & Co. where he supported late stage development and commercialization of Merck's biologics/biosimilars portfolio.