Corliss Collins is a director on the revenue integrity team and is a healthcare regulatory compliance industry expert. She has a unique blend of health information management experience in leadership, ambulatory, large physician group practice, clinic, and outpatient settings. She performs various clinical documentation improvement (CDI), coding and billing regulatory, and quality checks aimed at identifying revenue integrity enhancement and optimize opportunities.
- Member of a three-person project leadership team that completed large scale four-month pre-bill assessments for integrated health systems.
- Led a high-level CDI project review; for coding and documentation work streams, identifying documentation deficiencies derived from internal electronic medical record systems.
- Developed a priority list of diagnoses, evaluation, and management CDI review specifics for 68 clinical departments.
- Members of three-person team completed CDI review for (68) clinical departments, with more than (600) physicians that resulted in mitigating some reimbursement losses, and creating a sustainable CDI compliance capability within outpatient settings.
- Worked collaboratively on CDI audit initiatives; achieved clinical documentation improvement goals