Bryan has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry, specializing in planning, negotiating, and structuring various transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures. Additionally, he has experience in acute care and specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and corporate venture development. Bryan's background also includes experience in transactional law, healthcare regulation, corporate finance, financial modeling, and valuation.
- Served in a leadership role for 9 years in mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships at a healthcare-focused advisory firm. Played a central role in dozens of health system transactions, including noteworthy business combinations such as UPMC and Susquehanna Health, Partners HealthCare and Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, Catholic Health Initiatives and Sylvania Franciscan Health, Penn Medicine and Lancaster, and Trinity Health and Saint Francis Care.
- Oversaw all acquisitions and new facility openings in the Midwest market for a national owner/operator of ambulatory surgery centers.
- Led corporate development initiatives, including serving in a key role in the acquisition of 15 ambulatory surgery centers with an aggregate $120 million in deal consideration.
- Oversaw new facility openings and the $42 million acquisition of a hearing services and technology company for a leading hearing health organization.
- Analyzed early stage investment opportunities in start-up healthcare ventures and strategic alliances.