Deb Brown is an Associate Director in the Healthcare practice. She supports the practice as a results orientated accomplished strategic healthcare executive with primary focus on clinical operations and supply chain management. Throughout her career, Deb been noted for innovation, adaptability and resilience. These qualities and skills allowed her to create and promote extensive change within healthcare organizations while building and establishing strong relationships.
Most recently, Deb has served as a Performance Improvement Leader and led efforts to transform supply chain by focusing on clinical to supply integration.
Select Experience includes:
- Identified hospital improvement opportunities by connecting them to innovations and solutions to gain clinical, operational and financial excellence.
- Led clinical activities of a large Supply Network. Supported Supply Network members to obtain maximal value from the medical device contracts; focused on reducing total cost of care.
- Skilled Medical Device Contract Manager.
- Supported the development of regional Population Health activities.
- Developed and facilitated Hospital Engagement Network (HEN) activities to reduce Hospital Acquired Conditions and Readmissions.
- Led development of award winning Value Analysis processes and the development of a commodity and clinical preference product formulary.
Prior to Deb's work with Supply Chain, she was an accomplished Chief Nursing Officer.
- Achieved Top 100 Hospital during leadership and led using “Quality as a Business Strategy.”
- Practiced as a certified Behavioral Health Registered Nurse and Chemical Dependency Counselor with a focus on Dual Diagnosis.