AESP's 29th Annual Conference is the premier energy industry conference that draws the top program managers, implementers, marketers, evaluators, policy makers, consultants and manufacturers in demand-side management, energy efficiency, demand response, and IDSM. Experts in their respective fields will lead over 25 sessions that cover a range of current topics in marketing, implementation, program design, technology, research, evaluation, diversity, and more. Over 900 energy professionals are expected to attend this annual conference in San Antonio.
The following Navigant professionals will present during this event:
- Molly Podolefsky, associate director at Navigant, presented Do You Ever Wonder What Most People Actually DO with their Thermostats? This Talk is for You Monday at 8:30 a.m. See Molly's presentation here.
- Danielle Vitoff, associate director at Navigant, presented on Climate Action and Adaptation for the City of San Antonio Tuesday at 1:15 p.m.
- Paul Higgins, associate director at Navigant, presented on Cybersecurity in the IoT Age Wednesday at 10:30 a.m.
- Scott Robinson, managing consultant at Navigant, presented on Locating Future EV Charging Infrastructure to Meet Traffic Demand – a Network Optimization Approach Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. See Scott's full presentation here.
- Greg Wikler, managing director at Navigant, presented onIntegrated Demand-Side Management - The Next Frontier Thursday at 9:15 a.m.
The following Navigant professionals will also be in attendance:
- Brett Feldman, research director at Navigant Research
- Nils Frenkel, director of business development at Navigant
- Jesse Mehrhoff, research analyst at Navigant Research
- Sharon Mullen, senior consultant at Navigant
- Vivek Nath, senior consultant at Navigant
- Oxana Petritchenko, managing consultant at Navigant