The Community Choice Energy Summit is the place where the CCA community will gather to learn about new developments and share insights on the latest operational strategies and best practices.
The summit is a great opportunity to:
• Stay abreast of the legislative and regulatory landscape
• Track forward progress on CCA joint action
• Share best practices and strategies for procurement and local renewable sourcing
• Learn about the latest in data analytics and billing
• Promote social equity and workforce diversity
Building on the momentum of the first two highly successful summits, this edition will feature more content from active and emerging community choice aggregators and provide an in-depth examination of the full range of their plans, programs, and initiatives.
William Tokash, senior research analyst at Navigant Research; Trina Horner, director at Navigant; and Andrea Romano, associate director at Navigant, will be in attendance.
San Francisco, California