Jones Day and Navigant Invite You to Attend a CLE
Please join Aaron Charfoos of Jones Day and David Manek of Navigant for a discussion on the pending General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance requirements; privacy guidelines and ethical implications of the GDPR; and response strategies once GDPR is in force, May 25, 2018. This session will be worth 1 CLE credit in IL, NY, CA. Lunch will be provided.
Our presenters will address a broad range of topics related to privacy and GDPR, including, but not limited to:
• What is the GDPR and am I too late to comply?
• How are global companies achieving GDPR compliance?
• What are the ethical implications of a global privacy program and what can my company do to be ethically compliant?
• Once the GDPR is in force, how will I respond to the requests of our employees or other interested parties in the EU?
• What steps can I take now to protect my company under the GDPR?
77 West Wacker
Chicago, IL 60601