New York State embarked on Reforming the Energy Vision (REV) with the aim of building a clean, more resilient, and affordable energy system.
REV is driving New York’s six investor-owned electric utilities to work with energy innovators to lower costs, test advanced technologies, and design new replicable business models through REV Demonstration (REV Demo) projects. New York’s utilities are looking for new REV Demo projects and continuously leveraging lessons learned from existing efforts.
Join this webinar for a lively and engaging panel as New York’s electric utilities share successes, challenges, and good practices from REV Demo projects underway, as well as each utility’s priorities for 2018. The discussion will be facilitated by a moderator followed by Q&A.
- Joseph Hally, Manager of Energy Transformation and Solutions, Central Hudson Gas & Electric
- Margarett Jolly, Director of Demonstration Projects – Customer Energy Solutions, Consolidated Edison Company of New York
- Drury Mackenzie, Manager of Smart Grid Innovation Programs, NYSEG and RG&E
- Fouad Dagher, Director of Solution Development, National Grid USA
Who should attend?
- Distributed energy and smart grid solution companies that have ideas for innovative business models and partnerships
- New York utilities that are looking to share and apply lessons learned from REV Demo projects
- Energy professionals interested in innovation opportunities within New York’s energy market and REV
REV Connect works to bring companies and New York’s electric utilities together to accelerate innovation, adopt new business models and technologies, and advance REV goals. REV Connect is an initiative of the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), with facilitation partners Navigant Consulting, Modern Grid Partners, and NY-BEST. We invite you to visit nyrevconnect.com for more information.