In 2017, POWER-GEN International is going back to its roots and will cover ALL forms of power generation broken up into 14 tracks. Nearly 300 industry experts from all over the world will present new solutions and innovations for the future. Full conference attendees will also earn 10 PDH credit hours. Make sure to register as a full conference attendee to take advantage of all these opportunities.
- David Walls, managing director at Navigant, will serve as session chair for: Workforce Trends in a Changing Market Wednesday at 9:30 a.m.
- Dale Probasco, managing director at Navigant, will present: Power Plant Shutdown: Enhancing Value During Shutdown (co-authored by Robert Ruhlman, associate director at Navigant) Wednesday at 9:30 a.m.
- Ken Horne, director at Navigant, will participate as a panelist in: Financing Trends in Grid-of-the-Future Power Projects Wednesday at 1:30 p.m.
- William Tokash, senior research analyst at Navigant Research, will serve as session chair for: Financing New Energy Storage Business Models Wednesday at 1:30 p.m.
- Peter Asmus, principal research analyst at Navigant Research
- Adam Forni, principal research analyst at Navigant Research