Attend Solar & Storage Finance USA to hear about the following topics:
- The state of tax equity in 2017-2018
- Deal flow: are deals being postponed or hurried?
- Are non-traditional tax equity investors catering to the C&I space? If so, how? And what is their appetite and tax equity allocation?
- Developers panel - a selection of developers will update on their focus now: geographies, market segments, investment sourcing, flipping assets and more
- What role are utilities going to play in the burgeoning storage market?
- Policy makers, utilities and developers will come together to assess how to best utilize storage and how to refine the market design
- Interactive regional round tables will help you identify the best new opportunities
- Finance for community energy projects
- Blockchain case study - President Street, Brooklyn
- How corporate PPAs are maturing
- M&A and secondary market opportunities
Tom Mahowald, director of business development at Navigant Research, will be in attendance.
Register online and save 15% with discount code ED15