Full Day CLE
Navigant’s Jonathan Marks and Mike Pesce present a roundtable discussion during the Association of Corporate Counsel New York Chapter’s In-House Counsel Toolkit Program. The event features three plenary sessions and 3 concurrent track sessions throughout the day with topics relevant to modern in-house counsel.
• Holding Companies for China Investments – Are they still relevant?
• Out in a New Era: LGBT Rights in the Workplace
• Defensible Deletion to Downsize Your Data: A Roadmap for Better Litigation Preparedness and Records Retention Practices
• Analyzing Financial Reporting
• Ethics for In-house Counsel
• Managing Project Teams and Consultants: Managing the Unknown - Using experience, analytics, and process in a data driven world
• Building a Successful Partnership with Outside Counsel
• Copyrighting America's Classical Music
Hilton, New York