We do not seek sensitive information (e.g. data relating to gender, race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union or works council membership, criminal record, physical or mental health, or sexual orientation) from initial candidates. But to the extent you supply any information of a sensitive nature with your application, you agree that we may use such information in accordance with applicable law, including for statistical and reporting purposes.
3. How We Use and Retain Your Career Information.
(a) We Use the Career Information to Process Your Requests. We use your career information to provide job alerts or other information you may request. We also use your application profile information to process your employment applications (e.g., to authenticate your identity, review qualifications, contact references, conduct background checks, to communicate with you regarding your application and to comply with applicable laws such as anti-terrorism and immigration requirements). We also use your employment information for general statistical analysis and reporting purposes. We may also use your career information, in our sole and absolute discretion, to let you know about other job opportunities that might be a good fit for you.
(b) Your Information is Retained if You are Employed. If you are successful and offered employment or a placement with Navigant, this information will be retained and transferred to your personnel file and used to manage any employment or other relationship with Navigant (e.g., to administer benefits, performance reviews, training, regulatory compliance or disciplinary actions). If you are not successful, then we will only retain your information to the extent permitted by law, including retaining a record of your application and, unless you tell us that you do not wish us to do so pursuant to Section 9 below, we may retain a copy of your resume for up to 5 years for potential future opportunities.
4. We Share Your Career Information With Third-Parties to Process Your Requests to Apply for a Job. We share your information with third-parties (e.g. recruiters, persons you have provided as references or other service providers) to assist us in processing your career requests and applications for employment and other employment related tasks (e.g., providing internal statistical analysis and reporting, such as candidate activity and demographic reports).
5. No Offer of Employment. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as an offer of employment, a representation concerning the availability of any position, or a promise of any kind concerning any term or condition of employment with Navigant, including job responsibilities, salary, benefits, eligibility for promotion, or career path. The information contained on the website is merely an invitation for qualified prospective candidates to apply. Navigant makes no guarantee that you will receive an interview or career opportunity.
6. Your Information Must be Accurate- You Can Change Your Information. You expressly agree and acknowledge that all of the personal information and employment information submitted by you to the Navigant Site is truthful and does not contain any misleading or false statements. Your application/profile information is maintained on this Site. In accordance with applicable law, you may review update or request removal of your personal applicant/profile information at any time using the Site website by clicking on “my profile” and amending details.
10. You Are Not Subject to a Non-Compete Or Confidentiality Obligation. By submitting an application for employment with Navigant, you are certifying that you are not subject to any confidentiality obligations or employment agreement that will limit your ability to work for Navigant in the position for which you submitted your request.
11. No Warranties. THE INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. Navigant DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THIS SITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY AND TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN.
IF YOU ARE ACCESSING THIS SITE FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT RECOGNIZE DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF EITHER PARTY OR THEIR SERVANTS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES.
12. U.S. Residents: Binding Arbitration of All Disputes, No Class Relief:(a) U.S. Residents: To the fullest extent permissible by law, with the exception of disputes pertaining to Navigant’s intellectual property rights and certain statutory claims that, pursuant to law, are not arbitrable, any dispute of any kind between you and Navigant arising under these Career Submission Terms shall be resolved through binding arbitration pursuant to JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall be a retired judge or justice of any state or federal court in the US and have substantial experience in the areas of employment and privacy law. The arbitrator shall follow California substantive law in adjudicating the dispute, except that this Section 12 shall be construed as a “written agreement to arbitrate” pursuant to the United States Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The hearing shall be conducted in the city/county that encompasses the mailing address you have provided to Navigant. For any claim in which you seek US $10,000.00 or less, you shall have the choice as to whether the hearing is conducted in person, by telephone, or instead the arbitrator decides the dispute without a hearing. AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT TO PURSUE YOUR CLAIM ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND A WAIVER OF THE ABILITY TO PURSUE YOUR CLAIM IN A CLASS ACTION.
(b) Non-US Residents: If any controversy, allegation, or claim arises out of or relates to these Career Submission Terms, then you and we may send a written notice to the other providing a reasonable description of the Section 12(b) Dispute, along with a proposed resolution of it. Our notice to you will be sent to you based on the most recent contact information that you provide us. But if no such information exists or if such information is not current, then we have no obligation under this Section 12 (b). Your notice to us must be sent to us at email@example.com. For a period of sixty (60) days from the date of receipt of notice from the other party, Navigant and you may engage in a dialogue in order to attempt to resolve the Section 12(b) Dispute, though nothing will require either you or Navigant to resolve the Section 12(b) Dispute on terms either you or Navigant, in each of our sole discretion, are uncomfortable. Nothing in this Section will prevent a party from pursuing their claims in Court or another complaint process.