Even if you think you have a strong defense capable of thwarting a potential attack, it’s likely you haven’t thoroughly examined your organization’s potential weaknesses. Readiness testing offers an important window into whether your team has the necessary skills to respond to an actual threat—and whether your network and data are secure.
- Event readiness testing for host, data center, cloud, critical infrastructure and your entire network.
- Training for your professionals using tabletop exercises (simulated, real-world situations presented in a classroom setting) that provide an opportunity for your team to react to events and interact as they unfold.
- Red team simulations and walk-throughs—security assessments that replicate the tactics of a skilled adversary attacking your network, in order to improve your cybersecurity operations and incident response readiness.
- Penetration tests to target vulnerabilities and misconfigurations.
- Board and executive briefings recommending specific action steps, including training plans.