Working at the intersection of technology, markets, and policy, Navigant helps clients innovate to address opportunities and challenges presented by energy efficient technologies and DER for the built environment.
Typical Client Challenges
- Meeting mandatory and voluntary standards
- Integrating DER and energy storage with high efficiency building systems
- Understanding how emerging technologies impact energy efficiency and renewable energy opportunities
- Expanding the focus beyond energy savings and the growth of smart home technologies in grid-enabled efficient buildings
- Navigant is one of few firms with an on-site laboratory, and our experience in R&D management allows us to help clients determine new products and paths to market.
- More than 60 subject matter experts bring their dedicated experience in policy, technical, design, manufacturing, and standards compliance to this field.
- Market Assessment and Strategy Design
- R&D Program Planning and Evaluation
- Advanced Technologies Analysis
- Standards and Test Procedure Development