Navigant sustainable energy solutions consultants support industry, corporate, financial, utility, and government clients in the pursuit of sustainability, decarbonization, and circularity.
Typical Client Challenges
- Keeping pace with a rapidly changing regulatory environment
- Prioritizing sustainability
- Incorporating climate risk and opportunities into strategic planning
- Capturing opportunities using technology development, emerging platforms, and related business models
- Financing the transition
- We developed the Sectoral Decarbonization Approach (SDA) to allocate a carbon budget to companies based on their contribution to the economy with sector-specific consideration.
- Our team includes industry-leading experts in climate finance risks and opportunities, science-based targets, circular economy, lifecycle analysis, climate policy, adaptation strategy, biomass solutions, and carbon pricing.
- We’ve performed sustainability work in over 30 countries for hundreds of clients, including the Coca-Cola Company, McDonald’s, Motorola Solutions, Mars, The City of San Antonio in Texas, The World Bank, the European Investment Bank (EIB), FMO, the UK Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), the central bank of the Netherlands, and GIZ.
- Adaptation and Climate Resilience Solutions
- Biomass Advisory
- Carbon Pricing Design
- Sustainable Manufacturing Transformation
- Sustainable Finance Services
- Climate Strategy and Policies Advisory
- Corporate Sustainability Journey