Navigant helps utilities, vendors, and financiers make the right decisions and investments to manage the threats and exploit the opportunities associated with distributed energy resources (DER).
Typical Client Challenges:
- Planning in a rapidly changing policy and regulatory landscape
- Developing strategy in an evolving landscape of players and business models
- Managing reliability and revenue with many individual market participants and resources
- Market assessment
- Regulatory support and a rate design
- Strategy development and feasibility planning
- System and operational impact assessment
- Project and corporate due diligence
- Business case development
- Dedicated team of research analysts that track the fast-moving landscape of DER policies, players, business models, and regulations
- Insight from multiple directions because we work with utilities, project developers, regulators, corporate customers, and equipment vendors
Learn more about Navigant's iDER Maturity Assessment.