Navigant's Energy market consultants assist clients in understanding and planning for risks and opportunities as energy markets and power system needs evolve, helping to maximize the value of their portfolios and strategically adapt investments for the future.
Typical Client Challenges
- Achieving strategic goals while maintaining reliability and cost competitiveness
- Evaluating market opportunities and risks
- Maximizing the value of legacy bulk power system assets
- Identifying market opportunities and emerging business models
- Navigating market redesign and restructuring
- Procuring low cost electricity from a variety of available resources
- Our industry-leading perspective on power and energy system transformation informs our insights on client rewards and risks.
- Navigant has the ability to bring together experts in wholesale markets, utility planning, transmission, and regulatory support to ensure that client needs are met by customized approaches to emerging issues.
- Our GKS database gives clients access to the operational characteristics of thermal plants in North America and across the world.
- Wholesale Market Analysis
- Transmission Strategy Design
- Utility Strategy Development
- Regulatory Support Services
- Generation Strategy Advisory