Navigant works with clients to advance the full lifecycle of customer-facing Distributed Energy Resource (DER) programs and services through research, analytics, evaluation, and market strategies that foster our clients’ success in a clean energy future.
Typical Client Challenges
- Optimizing DSM/DER portfolios
- Understanding behind-the-meter market potential and adoption
- Harnessing big data, machine learning, and AI capabilities
- Achieving regulatory compliance and risk mitigation
- Fostering continuous improvement of customer engagement
- Making clean energy programs and other greenhouse gas reduction strategies cost-effective
- Key staff are major contributors to the development and advancement of many EM&V protocols and guidelines, including those for the American National Standards Institute, the US Department of Energy (DOE), International Energy Agency, and numerous states.
- We leverage a library of best-in-class tools for efficient and high-quality program deployment, tracking, analysis, and visualization, and use proprietary research methods and modeling frameworks to generate actionable findings.
- Our holistic perspective allows us to understand how customers use energy and interact with their energy providers, the value they draw from energy programs and services, and how these initiatives ultimately benefit society.
- Strategy and Program Design
- Forecasting and Market Assessments
- Evaluation, Measurement and Verification
- Customer Engagement Solutions
- Data Analytics and Modeling
- Emerging Technology Program Support