In an economic environment where public services have to become more transparent, more effective and more economical, the pressure to deliver the procurement of public goods, services and works without diminishing quality is intense. Consequently, the ability of the public and private sectors to develop successful partnerships, that meet stakeholder needs, whilst providing genuine value for money, is vital.
Navigant helps the public sector to improve the way services and programmes are procured, assuring best value for every £ spent.
Our Smart Procurement service is the vehicle providing strategic and expert advice at each and every stage of the procurement cycle challenging convention and finding creative ways for our Clients to deliver services and products through effective planning and implementation resulting in the realisation of successful benefits.
Navigant have operated at the interface of public and private sectors for many years and have acquired an unrivalled track record in procurement advice and value assurance. We offer:
- Advice on how to create value and ensure cost effectiveness
- Support for the development of robust and compliant business cases
- Expert procurement advice, including world class contract negotiation
- Technical, commercial and financial expertise, throughout the procurement lifecycle
- Predictable outcomes and value for money
- A comprehensive understanding of the public-private interface, ensuring your procurement will attract market interest and secure equitable and sustainable outcomes
- New approaches and bespoke solutions
“The Navigant team has provided excellent support throughout the past four years, assisting us in our procurement strategy through to the delivery of our groundbreaking scheme. Navigant’s advice has been commercial and proactive and their team continually seeks to add value, to the benefit of our programme.”
Future Schooling in Knowsley Director, Knowsley MBC