Policy and Strategy
The world of councils, RSLs, devolved and central government is undergoing profound and rapid change. From seeking to ‘do more with less’ two years ago and ‘do less with more’ during the fiscal stimulus period, we must now find ways to ‘do anything with nothing’.
Our Policy & Strategy service offer provides expert, imaginative and considered advice.
You face extraordinary pressures in the tight fiscal conditions and fast changing policy environment. Public bodies and their partners need to act fast to adapt to the new realities, reposition themselves to take advantage of the opportunities, and maximise the efficacy of what they do.
In order to do all this effectively, you have to think about it first and to inform & make sense of policy – which is where we can help.
Navigant’s experts have been at the forefront of policy development across the public services. We offer:
- Strategic housing and development, regeneration, and economic development advice to councils, RSLs and public agencies;
- Advice and support to developers and other businesses working with the public sector;
- Systems mapping for devolved administrations and councils facing systemic change;
- Financial modelling, including HRA business planning and options appraisal, and modelling the impacts of changes to tenure, rents and benefits;
- Reviewing and drafting strategies and policy documents; and
- Quantitative and qualitative research.
“Navigant’s advice and assistance was invaluable in helping us prepare our Local Investment Plan. Their team deserves kudos for their knowledge and expertise – it really made the difference to our approach to the HCA.”
London Borough of Camden