Mr. Hagood is Practice Group Leader for the Investment Banking Group at Navigant Capital Advisors LLC, the Corporate Finance practice group of Navigant, where he focuses on private placements of equity and debt and merger and acquisition advisory services.
During the past decade, Mr. Hagood completed over 50 merger & acquisition transactions and over 50 public offerings. Mr. Hagood has extensive transaction experience in a variety of industries including energy, financial services, healthcare and business services. Recent notable transactions include:
- $100M Private Placement of Common Stock for Green Bank N.A.
- Sale of hospitals for MedCath Corporation in Arizona, Texas, and South Dakota
- 363 Sale of $150M of REO for Taylor, Bean & Whitaker
- Sale of Project Time & Cost to Hancock Park Associates
- Convergent Resources in its sale to Silver Oak Business Services Partners
Prior to joining Navigant, Mr. Hagood was an investment banker with SunTrust Robinson Humphrey for 14 years.
Greg is the author of Navigant Capital Advisors' Business Services Quarterly Dialogue. You may also subscribe to any of the Quarterly Dialogue publications by clicking here.