For more report details and purchasing options, click here.
The World Market Update 2011 is the seventeenth edition of BTM Consult, a part of Navigant, annual wind energy market report covering developments in the global wind energy sector during 2011. As in previous editions, the report includes a wind market forecast for 2012 - 2016 and predictions for the wind market through 2021.
This year’s World Market Update 2011 includes a full chapter dedicated to hydraulic drivetrains. As hydraulic drivetrains emerge in the wind industry, their true potential has yet to be seen and it is still unclear how big of a role the technology will play—especially in the offshore wind market. World Market Update 2011 reviews the latest developments in hydraulic drivetrains, identifies the pros and cons, and compares the hydraulic technology to the industry’s three currently established drivetrain technologies: conventional gear-, direct- and hybrid-drivetrains.
- Milestone: 240 GW wind power globally
- 41 GW of new capacity added in 2011
- Top 10 wind turbine suppliers of 2011
- Top 15 wind farm operators as of 2011
- Market forecast to 2016 (on/offshore) and predictions to 2021
- Latest incentives in more than 30 wind power markets
- Special section: Wind Turbine Technology – Hydraulic Drive Trains
- Major industry trends covered in more than 70 tables and graphs
- More than 150 pages including comprehensive assessment of both supply and demand in the wind market
Basic Listing (1-5 users): $2,000
Enterprise License (unlimited users): $3,900
The information concerning the report, “International Wind Energy Development – World Update 2011,” is a summary and reflects BTM Consult’s current expectations based on market data and trend analysis. BTM Consult’s market predictions and expectations are inherently uncertain and actual results may differ materially from those contained in this press release or the report. Please refer to the full BTM Consult report for a complete understanding of the assumptions underlying the report’s conclusions and the methodologies used by BTM Consult to create the report. Neither BTM Consult nor Navigant undertakes any obligation to update any of the information contained in the press release or the report.