Navigant to Chair the 2012 Transmission Planning & Development Conference
Navigant Managing Director, Laurie Oppel will Chair the Platts 2012 Transmission Planning and Development conference in Arlington, Va., September 11-12, 2012.
Top industry leaders will be presenting on important developments in the transmission field, specifically on Regulations, Grid Reliability, and Renewable Integration. This is an excellent opportunity to network and share insights with some of the most highly acclaimed experts in the industry.
Interactive Discussions on:
- FERC Order 1000 — Compliance activities and future challenges
- Competition in transmission development — How are deals decided?
- Clean air and water regulations — Impact on reliability
- Current siting challenges — Latest in methods and tactics facing contract models
- Advances in HVDC cable technologies
- Renewable integration — The impact of natural gas development
Click here to view the conference agenda.
Click here to learn how to save $350 on registration with a special Navigant discount offer.
The Crystal Gateway Marriott, 1700 Jefferson Davis Highway Arlington, Virginia 22202
Ms. Oppel is a Managing Director and leads the Power Systems, Markets, and Pricing segment of the Energy practice. Her expertise includes transmission pricing and tariff development, interconnection contract development and negotiation, transmission planning and design, and T&D system operations.