Cross Border Investigations Conference
Phil Beckett will be speaking at the Cross Border Investigations conference on the 26th and 27th January on ‘Securing Data – the practical and legal issues’.
As the business world becomes more global in nature, companies have to ensure that their practices are compliant with numerous different countries’ regulations. Without proper adherence to these codes companies are opening themselves up to not only to financial risk but are also placing their reputations on the line. This is happening at a time when regulators are issuing record fines and governments are implementing increasingly restrictive anti-bribery and corruption legislation.
Joining our expert panel, at this timely event, will enable you to answer the following questions:
• In what circumstances should an internal investigation be commenced?
• How can you prepare for and respond to a dawn raid?
• What procedures should be in place before an investigation begins?
• What are the pros and cons of reaching a global settlement?
• What documents can regulators from other jurisdictions demand?
This conference is a must for all regulatory and financial crime litigators in private practice, barristers, heads of litigation, legal, compliance and risk in corporates and financial institutions.