Data Analytics and Advisory
Companies are facing significant hurdles relative to the collection and management of increasingly vast stores of information across a broad spectrum of systems. This increase in “Big Data” creates both commercial opportunities and potential compliance, discovery and retention risks. Organizations are being required to take new approaches to assessing and prioritizing what is relevant particularly when managing the data aspects of complex litigation and investigations.
Navigant helps clients optimize data assets to mitigate compliance and regulatory risks and protect their company’s business value. We help clients prepare for and respond to regulatory inquiries, internal investigations and litigation and leverage information to capture competitive opportunities.
Data Analytics and Advisory Solutions
Advantage Forensics - January, 2012
Investigations Quarterly magazine (Winter 2012)
Our Data Analytics and Advisory team provides:
- Identification, collection, preservation and analysis of the enterprise financial, operational and transactional data
- IT infrastructures, databases and data warehouses
- Forensic collection
- Database analysis tools for validation and legal review
- Microsoft and Oracle analytic and development platforms
- Expertise deciphering disparate data systems