Physician Organizational Strategic Planning
Navigant provides important support for physician strategies and advisory services, including a broad continuum of physician affiliation relationships with hospitals and health systems.
Navigant has helped physicians and healthcare organizations throughout the U.S. to develop, evaluate and improve mutually beneficial relationships. The main goal is to ensure that these relationships are founded on a respect for physicians as essential clinical and business partners in the delivery of healthcare services.
Physician Strategy Services
We further provide Strategic Planning services for single physician organizations that consider performance from a variety of perspectives, including:
- Shared Mission, Vision and Values
- Physician Practice Objectives
- Managed Care Capabilities / Initiatives
- Clinical Efficiency and Effectiveness Goals
- Operational Efficiency and Effectiveness Initiatives
- Accessibility of Provider Services
Navigant can also arrange and conduct strategic planning retreats and provide governance and leadership evaluation.
Click here to read our insights on the healthcare industry.