For more than 15 years, Navigant has provided professional services dedicated to the needs of the U.S. and state governments and other governmental and public entities. Our core expertise focuses on bridging the gap between management, technology, engineering, and finance to address complex initiatives.
Our professionals have extensive experience with both government and commercial clients. We provide government clients with multi-disciplinary teams that are carefully constructed to present a unique combination of relevant experience and commercial best practices.
Our teams are able to ramp up and deliver services in a short period of time. Organizations benefit from our rapid response capabilities and our one-stop shop for projects that require a blend of professional skills and subject matter expertise.
Navigant provides a range of strategic services that are aligned with best practices and emerging technologies to assist government entities with decision making.
- Strategic planning and IT strategic planning
- Performance measurement
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Financial control assessment (SOX/A-123 Assessments)
- Portfolio management and IT portfolio management
- Enterprise architecture
- Compliance advisory
Change Management Services and Implementation Services
Navigant provides oversight and management to ensure that governmental entities’ maximize operational efficiencies and deliver exceptional value through their change initiatives. We provide:
- Program Management Office (PMO) services
- Program risk assessment
- Systems development and implementation
Business Process Outsourcing
As an outsourcing partner, Navigant provides end-to-end management solutions for government programs that require best-in-class integration of management, technical, operational and administrative teams. Our outsourcing services include:
- Claims management (e.g. health, liability, disaster, flood claims)
- Grants management (e.g. federal grants to states)
- Credit, subsidy and loan management
- License management
- Benefits determination