Insurers across the board face significant industry consolidation and heightened competition from banks and investment companies, as well as sweeping changes to the regulations governing all financial services firms. Even during an economic downturn, the best players in the industry stay ahead of the competition by developing new products and services, effectively managing claims, enhancing operational effectiveness and providing constituents and investors with improving returns on invested capital.
Navigant’s Insurance consultants provide clients with comprehensive business operations, technology, risk and compliance solutions. We help clients to manage the complex challenges facing life insurance, annuities and retirement, and property and casualty companies, including:
- Design and delivery of cost-efficient operating models based on Lean Six Sigma principles
- Financial, regulatory and operational risk management
- Distribution strategy design and delivery
- Technology evaluation, selection and implementation
- Merger and divestiture support
- Operational and IT benchmarking
- Strategic compliance program strategy, development and evaluation
Navigant’s Unclaimed Property Compliance Solution
Includes Fuzzy Match capability for NYREG200 and Policy Finder matching
Independent Expertise: Delivering Results
We work across the Insurance sector to deliver large, complex change and business results.
Conduct Risk: Can you prove customers are at the heart of your business?
With Navigant’s help…
…a global life and pensions company significantly cut its operating costs.
…a major European insurance company developed new distribution systems for the post-Retail-Distribution-Review world.
…a multinational insurance company delivered a new product into three markets using a new global hub manufacturing approach.