As a result of a changing market, firms in the investment management industry are being forced to fundamentally change how they do business or risk falling behind. Key market drivers include:
- New complex regulatory requirements
- Intensifying competition
- Historic shift in assets
- Pressure on costs
- Increasing demand for data
Navigant’s Investment Management professionals are dedicated to solving our client’s most challenging business problems and improving their performance by providing advice, converting strategy to action and supporting delivery across the investment management value chain utilizing our operations, transformation, risk and regulatory expertise.
Investment Management clients are asking for Navigant assistance on increasing the efficiency of operations, executing their transformational strategy, and implementing new regulatory and governance structures. By working with Navigant, clients can expect to:
- Identify opportunities to reduce operating costs through outsourcing and/or improvements to operational efficiency.
- Improve their ability to execute strategic imperatives to respond to a rapidly changing market environment.
- Improve their organization’s ability to react to changing regulatory demands and to implement a control environment.
Evolution of Collateral Management
Effective approaches to collateral management for investment managers
Strategy Execution - New Market Assessment
Navigant was asked by a Middle Office Service Provider to evaluate its options for global expansion. Looking at a combination of factors including economic growth, demographics, market maturity and competition, Navigant was able to identify a short list of countries which provide possible expansion opportunities. Overlaying the geographic analysis on the service provider’s growth strategy, Navigant was able to develop a multi-year expansion plan which supported the business case for capital expenditures for the expansion plans.
Click here to learn about our Accelerated Outsourcing service offerings.