Natural Gas and Energy Generation
Navigant's Clean Energy Consultants provide strategic and management consulting services to companies involved in the development, construction, operation and management of energy generating assets.
Our consultants provide the highest level of expertise, insight, and front-to-back experience to help clients implement the best solutions to their challenges, including:
- helping generators uncover value from their assets while minimizing risk
- helping clients understand how the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's proposed rules could affect their portfolios
- helping municipalities evaluate the risk of purchasing power agreements vs. building generating facilities
Our team works hard to ensure that clients can expect and receive the best solutions to their key challenges.
Generation Strategic Planning in an Increasingly Uncertain World
White paper authored by Dale Probasco and Frank Stern on how to reduce emissions from generating facilities and manage generating assets.
Our services include:
- Generation asset development
- Strategic planning and pre-development
- Transmission interconnection assessment
- Power market assessment
- Fuel supply planning and transaction support
- Permitting, environmental and regulatory management services
- Financial transaction supply services
Learn more about Navigant's insights on Clean Energy.